Sunday, August 11, 2013

"Like" Monster City on facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/monstercitycomic

Yesterday Tim and I went to Wizard World Chicago and had a blast! We met tons of artists and writers, reconnected with old friends, handed out previews of Monster City, and I even met Stan "The Man" Lee! I told him I was an artist trying to break into the field and he wished me the best of luck, and said he'd be looking for my stuff :) It was a lifelong dream come true. And now Monster City has been blessed by Stan Lee himself, so we've got that going for us!

Anyways, we're planning on having a table of our own next year and might be doing some other conventions before then, which of course, will be announced here. So stay tuned! More preview art is on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment